Data centers and tech enterprises throughout the world are constantly looking for ways to increase capacity, gain competitive advantages, and deliver exceptional performance. To ensure service providers meet these needs they need to upgrade to 100G cabling.
Skylane Optics’ new QSFP28 100G SR1.2 Bidirectional (Bidi) transceivers increase dependability, reduce fiber cabling usage, and doubles network bandwidth, all while improving network efficiency.
Reduce cost of short reach 100G optics & cabling by using QSFP28 SR1.2 Bidi transceivers:
|Product SKU||Product description|
|Q2B85M70C00FC3K||QSFP28, 100GBase-SR1.2, 70 m, Ethernet, 100GBE, MM, 850 nm, 10-70°C, LC, DDM, w/ FEC / Juniper|
|Q2B85M70C00FE7F||QSFP28, 100GBase-SR1.2, 70 m, Ethernet, 100GBE, MM, 850 nm, 10-70°C, LC, DDM, w/ FEC / Arista Networks|
|Q2B85M70C00F000||QSFP28, 100GBase-SR1.2, 70 m, Ethernet, 100GBE, MM, 850 nm, 10-70°C, LC, DDM, w/ FEC / Industry Standard|
Features & Benefits:
- Cost-effective high quality QSFP28 100G short reach (100m) Bidi solution.
- Reliable QSFP28 100G transceivers with 0°C to 70°C operating temperature tolerance.
- 100% in-environment compatibility coded & tested.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & E.U.-based stock and fast shipping.
- S. & E.U. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your practical network challenges without hassle.
Enhance network productivity while lowering cabling costs with QSFP28 100G SR1.2 Bidi optics. Contact us to upgrade today!