The Website contains information of a general nature that are provided for general information purposes only.
All information on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. While Skylane Optics strives to update the information on the Website, errors may occur and information may become outdated. Skylane Optics does not warrant that the content of the Website is adequate, accurate, complete and up-to-date. Skylane Optics shall not incur civil liability solely on the basis of the information available on the Website, including any translation thereof.
As the entity responsible for the Website, Skylane Optics does not warrant or guarantee that the information available on the Website has not been modified due to technical failures (log-off, third-party interferences, virus or any other reason).
Access and use of the Website
Skylane Optics shall use its best endeavours to ensure uninterrupted access to the Website and to protect it with all reasonable means. However, Skylane Optics does not warrant that the Website and any information, software or other downloaded material will be uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
Skylane Optics does not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. Skylane Optics may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. Skylane Optics will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Rules for the provision and the use of the Website
Without the Skylane Optics ‘s express written consent, it is strictly forbidden to :
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell or re-sell, visit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the Website ;
- frame or utilise framing techniques or other technology to display the Website, any content of the Website, or any of the Skylane Optics’s IP rights, on an external website ; or
- use in a webpage any meta tag or other invisible or hidden text referencing skylane Optics’s name or utilizing any of the Skylane Optics’s IP rights.
Furthermore, the user agrees not to:
- use the Website, its content or Skylane Optics’s IP rights for any illegal purpose ;
- use the Website in any manner or for any purpose that would breach relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction ;
- upload or transmit through the Website any computer malware including viruses, trojan horses, worms, or other malicious code, or do anything designed to interfere with or disturb the normal operating procedures of a computer ;
- upload or transmit through the Website any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient or which may impair the effectiveness or functionality of the Website ;
- use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) ; or
- interfere with or diminish Skylane Optics ‘s right, title and interest in the Website.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to external websites. Skylane Optics has not verified the content of the websites linked to its Website and offers no guarantee as to the information or data available on these websites.
Changes to the Website
Limitation of liability
Skylane Optics cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the information provided on the Website, or for the use to which it is put to or for any resulting loss. In no event will Skylane Optics be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising from or related to the access or use of the Website or any information contained in it.
Skylane Optics accepts no liability whatsoever for any technical incident occurring (for any reason) during the use of the Website.
Skylane Optics will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service (DOS) attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website.
By providing links to other websites, Skylane Optics shall not assume or accept liability for any information, data, product and/or service available or offered on such third-party websites.
Skylane Optics uses emails to exchange information about or for fulfilling the tasks it has been assigned. The content of the Skylane Optics’s emails and attachments, if any, is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom or to which it is addressed and, where appropriate, solely for the purpose or use mentioned therein. These emails may contain confidential information. Should you inadvertently receive an email from Skylane Optics, please report this and delete the email.
Skylane Optics does its utmost to keep its emails free from viruses but should an email sent from Skylane Optics nonetheless contain a virus or harmful attachment, Skylane Optics may not be held liable for this. The same provision applies to damage caused by the improper use of email addresses and damage as a result of a delayed delivery or the loss of emails (both completely and in part).
Last update: August 2017.