Utilize new QSFP28 100G ER4L OTU4 transceivers’ 40km optical transport network links
Service providers and network administrators gain from optical transport network (OTN) solutions with reach up to 40km when using host forward error connection (FEC) to achieve continuous connectivity. However, OEM alternatives are constrained due to the existing market’s supply of parts that only extend reach 10km to 30km.
Our QSFP28 100G ER4L with Optical Transport Unit 4 (OTU4) integrates seamlessly with existing transport networks, providing a cost-effective alternative to expensive transport gear. 100G Ethernet and OTU4 are supported up to 30km (40km with FEC), leveraging the cost-effective QSFP28 footprint to assist transport networks in achieving elevated performance with short lead times and custom compatibility that Skylane Optics provides.
Increase 100G reach in OTN with our QSFP28 100G ER4L OTU4 transceivers:
|Product SKU||Product description|
|Q28QD040C15D000||QSFP28, 100GBase-ER4 / ITU-T G.959.1 4L1-9C1F, 40 km, Ethernet, 100GBE, SM, LAN-WDM(4x), 0-70°C, LC, pull-tab, DDM, 5W, Industrial Standard|
Features & Benefits:
- Supports 103.125 Gbps & 111.81 Gbps aggregate bit rate.
- Reach up to 30km over a duplex single-mode fiber & up to 40km with FEC.
- Full catalogue of 100G & OTU4 for any type of application.
- Third-party compatibility with lifetime warranty.
- Avoid long lead times and backorders with our U.S.- & E.U.-based stock and fast shipping.
- S. & E.U. originated, coded, and tested optics solve your network challenges without hassle.
Optimize 100G port reach easily with QSFP28 100G ER4L OTU4 optics. Contact us today!
What's new at Skylane OpticsSee all news November October
Extend the reach of your existing network infrastructure with new QSFP28 100G ER1
Maximize space in data centers & enterprises with QSFP28 100G SR1.2 Bidirectional transceivers
5 – 6th October 2022